Dancing With Our Future Stars
Leadership, Confidence & Education
Through The Art Of Dance
Your dollars support 1500 low-income beneficiaries (unique individuals).
Robust programming is our priority, working with community partners to provide daily classes, specialty training, nutrition counsel, food prep and healthy cooking for low-income communities. Fit 4 The Cause serves vulnerable children at Ventura County’s Public Schools, at-risk teens through after school programs and fragile seniors with free community classes throughout Los Angeles County and Thousand Oaks.
We take pride in directly funding physical fitness programs with your donations. A grant from Ventura County Human Services allows us rent free office space at Community Conscience where we live and serve 12 local non-profit organizations. The founder gave up her corporate salary to serve the community with her heart, soul and body. She keeps operating costs low and service provision high, filling the healthcare crisis void with practical solutions.
UPCOMING EVENTS & PROGRAMS
- 2018 Winter Poker Tournament TBA
- Fundraiser for F4TC Elementary School Programs—Dancing With Our Future Stars, February 10th 2018 Cycle Bar Thousand Oaks 12Noon
- Integrative Memory Treatment featuring Neurologist Dr. Lorne Label, MD, March 9th 2018 at 7:30AM Hyatt Westlake
- Volunteer Meetings: First Wednesday of the Month at Dee Levy’s Home 6-8pm
- Board Meetings: Last Wednesday of every other month starting January 31st 6-8pm, *Board members only with occasional guests
- Free Community Fitness Class at The Stadium Saturdays 830am
- Fitness Scholarship Recognition Event TBA
- Summer Race TBA
- 2019 GALA TBA
- Zumbathon October 2018
- Lesli Moore DahlkeBeneficiary
I am a survivor. But, since meeting and working with Cindy – I am now Thriving! This week, I went to The City of Hope for my lab work and check-up with my oncologist. The results are in and quite simply…..I am outstanding. I have never been this fit, developing core strength, and healthier in general.
- Noeleta E. LaceyAdvanced Records Management Inc.
What has been done thus far with Fit 4 The Cause is most impressive. Lots of mind-boggling effort, enthusiasm and thoughtfulness.
- Shelley YukelsonBeneficiary
This community class is open to everyone at no charge. The Fit 4 The Cause community makes you feel welcome immediately. Even as a novice, I have fun and easily follow along. This class is motivating and allows you to concentrate on being in the moment. When the class ends, I have so much energy that lasts through the weekend.
- Bonnie SchlachteBallet For All Kids
"Without organizations like Fit 4 The Cause, we can't do what we do."